- The first step towards a beautiful custom make or remodelling piece is an design consultation with our team. Our passionate jewellers will take the time to understand your requirements and show you a variety of options in designs, materials and gemstones. We have an extensive list of contacts and years of experience to source you the finest quality diamonds and gemstones. This process is part of our service so if you choose to not go ahead with our selected gemstones, we return the stones at no obligation or pressure to you. The consultation is a collaborative process so to ensure you receive our upmost attention and quality service, please book an appointment with our qualified team.
- With a wealth of knowledge, all of the finer details will be clarified to you upfront so you will be confident knowing that you’ve made an informed decision. Once you have chosen your gemstone/s, the design process will begin. One of our jewellers will design your dream piece around it, carefully listening to your requirements and hand drawing a precise, to-scale design where we will carefully explain the production details so you can see start to see your design come to life.
- Once you have approved your design, it will be handmade on premises by one of our talented jewellers who have an exceptional eye for precision craftsmanship and detailing.
- When your piece is completed, it will then be independently valued (we believe it is unethical to value our own work) so you can rest assured knowing that all the details will be documented from a insurance perspective.
- The production process can take from 6-8 weeks depending on how busy we are, however we are always happy to try and accommodate for special occasions.